CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 6, 2009

Malena's thoughts

I find myself cracking up at the antics of all my kids, but Malena has a gift of comedic timing.  I am sure that when I retell her stories I don't do it justice.  That won't stop me, so here are just a few things that Malena has shared with me this week.


  • I think that I want to marry Colin because he is smaller than Dadddy.  I told her that wasn't possible.  She assured me that she won't tell anyone.  It is a secret.
  • It is disgusting when you kiss dad.  Your lips look like frogs.
  • After I am big I want to go into your belly again, 'cause I like it in there.
  • When I came out of the shower I asked her what she was doing. Her reply: I just want to be here because I love you so much.
I am forgetting some I know.  Maybe these are cute just because she is my child, but they brought me a smile.  I hope they bring you a smile too.  

My blogging has been spotty because I am still trying to get Caity's blog up and going.  Thank you to everyone who has checked out her blog and commented.  

1 comments:

Darna said...

I don't know why I hadn't read this before, but I'm reading it now, and I laughed out loud at Malena's desire to go back into your tummy...Alex has said the exact same thing to me! He says, "Mama, when I get big I will go back into your tummy where I will be warm and snuggly." Sometimes I wonder if they can remember what it was like!